Have you applied for the eScholarship?
Columbia College Evening & Nationwide campuses
April 9, 2014
If you completed three or more online classes this year, don’t miss your opportunity to apply for the Online Campus eScholarship! Selected individuals will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for the 2014-15 academic year. The eScholarship is designed to reward outstanding achievement in online study at Columbia College. Consideration will be given to those applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum criteria, demonstrate a history of academic excellence and personal growth as a result of taking online courses with Columbia College.
This one-time award can be applied toward tuition, books and fees with Columbia College for the upcoming 2014-15 academic year (cash awards will not be made).
Check out the eScholarship criteria to see if you’re eligible to apply. You must meet the criteria at the time of application.
- Be an undergraduate degree-seeking student attending one of the Nationwide, Evening or Online campuses.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 with Columbia College.
- Successful completion of at least three online courses during the 2013-14 academic year.
- Have at least 21 hours of online coursework with Columbia College, nine or more of which were taken within the 2013-14 academic year.
- Complete and submit the application form to your local campus no later than June 10.
- Complete and submit the eScholarship short-answer form to your local campus no later than June 10.
Nationwide students can request the application and short-answer form from their local campus. Completed forms should be returned to the local campus, as well. Evening students can request and submit the forms directly to the Evening Campus.